Friday, July 27, 2012

My Five Weeks of Eucharistic Posts - July 29 through August 26 ( Bread of Life )


Over the next 5 weeks the Sunday Mass readings will have a Eucharistic theme. I have noticed that Priests are encourage to talk on the Bread of Life theme . I a mere laymen am going to try to get into a very Eucharistic mode the next 5 weeks by trying to post daily on this this great gift.

The Sunday Mass reading from Mark will be going on from  July 29 through August 26 are links as follows:


July 29, 2012- Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time


August 5, 2012-Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

August 12, 2012-Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

August 19, 2012-Twentieth Sunday in Ordinary Time

August 26, 2012- Twenty-first Sunday in Ordinary Time

I intend to try to do some quality work on these posts. I will also post every new Eucharistic link I do the next 5 weeks on this post also. After its over I will try to put the different topics in some order.

I have no real though out plan about talking about particular elements of the Sacrament in any order. Of course I the Mass readings  will be focused on  for that week.

One I suppose can spend a hundred lifetimes and not exhaust or fully understand the Eucharist. But I am hoping after five weeks I can give some contribution to Catholics and interested non Catholics alike.

POSTS
July 28- 2012 Bread of Life Discourse Begins With Old Testament Prophet Elisha ( Eucharist) .

July 30- To Be A Church One Must Eat God - Five Weeks of Eucharist Posts

July 31- Pope Benedict Talks The Eucharist This Past Sunday - Five Weeks of Eucharistic Posts - July 29 through August 26

August 2, 2012 - St. Peter Julian Eymard Apostle of the Eucharist - My Five Weeks of Eucharistic Posts - July 29 through August 26

August 4 ,2012 - Commentary on August 5th Sunday Mass Readings - Five Weeks of Eucharistic Posts - July 29 through August 26 ( Bread of Life )

August 10, 2012 - Detroit : Just Another Story Where Parish Adoration of The Eucharist Brings Blessings From Unity to Vocations

August  13, 2012-  Looking At These Past Sunday 's Mass Readings for the 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time ( Bread of Life Discourse Continues )

August 16, 2912 Swine Flu and Its Life Threatening Complication Could Not Keep Louisiana Boy From First Communion

August 19, 2012- Bread of Life Discourse Continued This Past Sunday August 19th 2012 ( 20th Sunday Ordinary Time )









































No comments: