Monday, July 9, 2012

Adding Another Louisiana Catholic Blog- The Catholic Wife From Diocese of Shreveport

Adding another Louisiana blog to the my sidebar. The Catholic Wife which is in the Diocese of Shreveport Links.

From her bio section -

About Katie Sciba



Originally from Newport News, Virginia and grown in the burbs of Omaha, Nebraska, I’m now a housewife and mother living in the Bible Belt of Northern Louisiana. Aside from tending to our family and home, I’m a writer for the Catholic Connection and editor for the blog Truth & Charity. I graduated from Benedictine College in Atchison, KS in 2008 and then married my hero Andrew in June. God has since blessed us with two little boys and I am continually humbled by His abundant and steady blessings to us.


My soul’s desire is to obtain sainthood through humbly living my vocation and undergoing constant conversion to Christ. I dedicate all my efforts and reflections to the glory of God, through the intercession of St. Elizabeth of Hungary, who was renowned not only by her compassion for the poor, but also her deep love for her husband.



No comments: