Saturday, November 13, 2010

When Catholics Go Sola Scriptoria Bad Things Happen


1Esdras 10: 10-14 by the way reads:
[10] And Esdras the priest stood up, and said to them: You have transgressed, and taken strange wives, to add to the sins of Israel.
[11] And now make confession to the Lord the God of your fathers, and do his pleasure, and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from your strange wives. [12] And all the multitude answered and said with a loud voice: According to thy word unto us, so be it done. [13] But as the people are many, and it is time of rain, and me are not able to stand without, and it is not a work of one day or two, (for we have exceedingly sinned in this matter,) [14] Let rulers be appointed in all the multitude: and in all our cities, let them that have taken strange wives come at the times appointed, and with them the ancients and the judges of every city, until the wrath of our God be turned away from us for this sin.


3 comments:

Search Engine Marketing said...

That's a wonderful article. i have gone through it's details and really enjoyed it.Thank you so much for sharing.

Ayurvedic oils said...

Thanks a lot for giving me such opportunity to link my website. I love your site. Love design!!

Anonymous said...

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!

My web-site kyrie