Monday, October 25, 2010

After Mosque Issue Can Christians Be Upset By Federal Court Allowing San Francisco Government's Anti Catholicism?

Ugh!!! Well I am likely going to disagree with this. I want to read the full opinion and I will comment further later. See Court rejects suit over S.F.'s blast at Vatican.

This is the problem. We have just gone through the Mosque issue in NYC. During that time I warned that it seems improper that many conservative Christians were wanting local Govt Bodies to make resolutions and have politicos make statements on whether a religion is proper and to get involve of the placement of a house of worship.

In other words I was saying what the San Fran Board of Supervisors was doing and what some conservative Christians were doing as to the Mosque seemed a little too close for comfort.

Now on the flip side Liberals that yelling Separation of Church and State as to the Mosque will largely cheer this opinion.

Inconsistency on both sides.



No comments: