Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Could Black Republican Bill Marcy Beat Bennie Thompson In the Mississippi Delta

I really am not going to get even let myself get hopeful here. There have actually been a couple of attractive black Republicans that one would hope could be do coalition in the past. You would get your hopes up and boom did not happened. I have seen conservative largely fed up Democrat voters team up to support more conservative democrats.. BENNY SURVIVES!! RINSE WASH REPEAT.

Yet I have to admit I want to hope when I see these poll numbers. The Hayride has the link at More November foreshadowing from the Mississippi Delta.

I always take a interest in this district because I have a good bit of friends and family that seem to live under the reign of Congressman Thompson.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Short answer: no.

Clinton LaSueur was the best candidate the Republicans have ever put up against Thompson and he couldn't get within 10-15 points in 2 elections. If Republican = snowball, then Delta = hell.

James H said...

Yeah You are right. I was real high on LaSuer. I was disappointed when he lost

Oh by the way sorry about all the family trma you are going through

Andy said...

I think you may be referring to a different Andy, unless you are talking about the Rebs. :)

James H said...

Oh whoops Yeah I have tow andys on here that comment