Wednesday, April 28, 2010

After LSU Baseball's Loss to UNO I Am Now Ending It All By Jumping Off Driskill Mountain Louisiana (LINKS)


LSU Baseball has drained the meaning of life from me the last week. After last night's loss too UNO I will now jump from the lofty summit of Driskll Mountain Louisiana with its epic view. However before I plummet to my death a few links on last nights disaster
When wasthe last tie we lost 4 ina row? 1943?

As usual Carl Dubois has some of the best stuff and in this case the depressing details. See GAME BLOG: UNO 7, LSU 4 (final) (lot ofs player and Coach interviews to listen too)

Rough night for LSU, SU‎2TheAdvocate
LSU loss leaves Mainieri fuming‎Shreveport Times
UNO stuns LSU baseball team 7-4 at Alex Box Stadium‎NOLA.com -
Baseball: Tigers stumble at home with 7-4 loss‎ - LSU The Reveille
Baseball Upsets Defending National Champs‎ - UNO Privateers Athletics

No comments: