Saturday, January 30, 2010

LSU Sports Cease to be Entertaining Diversion, LSU Basketball Instead Saps All Joy From Human Existence

I am borrowing this line from a Georgia fan that had similar thoughts on another team. However it is apt because of how I am feeling right now. It helps I can think of the Saints and I know I will get a whole lot happier. However WHAT HAPPENS THOUGH AFTER NEXT WEEK!!!

Yes just finished

LSU 51 @ Mississippi State 67, Final.

WHEN is the last time we won a significant game. It feels like 1973 .

Now I am going to keep on rooting for them and I know the boys are trying real hard. I will not abandon ship. Still ugggh

GEAUX TIGERS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my pal who informed me on the topic of this web site and at the moment this time I
am browsing this web page and reading very informative posts at
this place.

My website exercises to increase vertical