Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Caddo Parish Students Unite To Do Something Positive

Ahh for my local readers.

I was struck how wonderful this was. Some good news for the human race From As Seen In Shreveport and his post Buy Mexican Food, Help Out Norman

ASIS is taking a brief respite from the funny to let you know that tonight every El Chico Restaurant in Shreveport/Bossier is having a fund-raiser for the Norman Taylor Fund. Norman was paralyzed last year during a Byrd football practice.
15% of proceeds from tonight’s food sales goes toward the $50K goal. El Chico-Greenwood Road: Evangel students helping serve/host; Madison Park: Norman’s Byrd… Buddies will be there; Bert Kouns:Shreve students assisting; Old Minden Rd. Parkway will be on hand.
So go pick you up some reasonably priced Mexican food and help out a great cause!


If I had read that yesterday I would have to El Chicos for my birthday.

No comments: