Sunday, September 20, 2009

BigGovernment Has A Big Non Acorn Related Scoop Coming

From Kaus

Andrew Breitbart of BigGovernment.com has stopped being subtle about hinting he has another scoop on order for next week. It's apparently not another ACORN story. Patterico speculates about what it is. ...

P.S.: Breitbart's a friend of mine, though I have some fundamental disagreements with him. I'd like to think I'd like him even if he weren't the kind of guy whose good side you want to stay on--because you have a feeling you and everyone you know might be working for him one day. (He has lots of entrepreneurial energy.) But I didn't realize he'd have the course of events all planned out like Hari Seldon in Foundation. ... 12:54 A.M
.

2 comments:

Rick67 said...

Exqueeze me? A reference to Asimov's Foundation series!

Impressive!

James H said...

LOL I had to look up what he was talking about