Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Why Is Obama So Stubborn As A Mule

Its seems like I am picking on our President today. However I think we are starting to see a trend.

There is danger in electing relatively new politicians to big offices. A good politician for a big job needs to have some history of failure. It makes them more receptive to other ideas and brings them down a few pegs. I have seen that in my home state. I am seeing it with Senator Vitter that was in some big need of some humbling. Needless to say that has happened and I find that he is better for it.

Obama is showing this attitude in many things lately. We see it on Iran.

We get this news

"The Obama administration is seriously considering not extending invitations to Iranian diplomats for July 4 celebrations overseas, senior administration officials tell CNN. The officials said intense discussions on the issue were taking place, but the final decision had not been made."

Seriously Considering? Even some of his most liberal supporters have been voicing concerns over this for a week. It is a very bad idea. I would have to think anyone that would not have an absolute tin ear would realize that. However the President seems to have a plan as to IRAN and their shall be no deviation at all. Despite the fact that current events have strangely not decided to conform to wishes of the White House.

No comments: