Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All Crime Shows Scripts Must Now Be Re written

I am not sure I am going to get the Louisiana Catholic Blogs update up. My internet service keeps going in and out. How LSU's own For the Greater Glory pointed out a significant Supreme Court Case that came down today( that by the way deals with a Louisiana Case.

See other SCOTUS news...

I am looking forward to reading this. It appears Alito really got in some bards in his concurring opinion. Also Scalia talks about "Precedent"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a horrible decision. Usually I agree with Scalia, but not this time. Knowing what I know about police agencies and how they work, this is a travesty. I trust the average person on the street far more that your average cop. If you are arrested never talk to the police until you have a trusted lawyer there. Never. Even if your innocent. There are a lot of innocent folks in jail!

James H said...

I have mixed feelings on it too

Anonymous said...

Yes,
Many DA's just want a conviction, it dies not matter how, they just want a conviction to fluff their resume.