Sunday, March 29, 2009

Catholic Converts 2009- In Hoc Signo Vinces A Calvinist Now A Catholic

I thought it might be fun to look at bloggers that are coming into the Catholic Church this Easter.

First let me say yes I know that we should not be calling all these people converts. Technically they are not "Converts" if they are baptized. Still that is the usual jargon.

I thought I would start with a very good blog just down from the road from me. That is In Hoc Signo Vinces. He had a very interesting entry that sort of details his faith journey. See I Was A Calvinist - Now I Am Catholic. What is interesting is the natural progression as he went from community to communty. A faith progression that makes a certain amount of sense and logic.

Like myself he was a former Baptist but unlike me I never took a strong look at Calvinism for whatever reason.

No comments: