Saturday, January 31, 2009

Meet Another Louisiana Catholic Blogger- University Catholic

Meet University Catholic. He is in the Dicoese of Baton Rouge. Toby over at his site gives us a introduction

Alex Harb, a Maronite Catholic seminarian attending LSU and a leader in the LSU Parousians, has launched University Catholic, a blog on successful strategies in forming Catholic students in the faith. His project is ambitious and deserving of your attention.

I think that the fact he is a Maronite is extremly interesting. Perhaps one day he will set up another blog to sort of explore that.

Oh Speaking of the Parousians I could use some guidance if their blog which I have on my links has sort of gone quietly forever :)

Anyway he shall be part for the "Daily" Louisiana Catholic Blog update and will be located also in my Dicoese of Baton Rouge links.

I shall talking about one of his posts coming up.

No comments: