Monday, September 29, 2008

I am With Bob Livingston on the Bailout!!

I have not talked too much about the "bailout". Recall Rep Bob Livingston? He was about to ne the the Speaker of the House till fate dealt Louisiana a cruel hand again and there were allegation of phone sex or something. Anyway really smart and nice guy. Great Public servant

He says as to the bailout:

It's a Livingston [Kathryn Jean Lopez]
I asked former Louisiana congressman Bob Livingston the same question. He said: "I would have wanted to test the sources who say the economy will blow up if some fix isn't passed. If I believed them, I'd likely vote for an amended version. If I didn't, I'd vote 'no."
09/29 11:08 AM.

Well after weeks of this and talking to non political types that know a thing about fiance , markets etc they had one conclusion. They were scared to death!!! So I am going with them and not the thousands of amateur economist on Internet boards that think it is great fun playing a purest form of "the Invisible hand" here. Sorry that is not worth risking a great depression over.

No comments: