Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boudreaux the LSU Clairvoyant Corn DOG Game Day Thoughts and Predictions For Sept 20th


Ok first I think LSU will beat Auburn. Actually I pray LSU will beat Auburn but part of me knows no matter what the history of this game is so crazy that you might as well throw out stats and everything out the window.

Speaking of the AUBURN game. Why is frackin Sanchez from USC on the gameday set at Auburn. It was pretty funny to see the crowd chant SEC when he was on. ESPN and their USC love YACK!!!!

Games I have my eye on-

First in the SEC-



3
Georgia (3-0)

8:00 PM
Arizona State (2-1

I really can't imagine how upset Goergia is getting as they drop in the polls from Number one to Number 3 and they have not lost a game. Georgia wins and I think they win big

Vanderbilt (Conf: 1-0)
7:00pm
Mississippi (Conf: 0-0)

I actually think besides the LSU/Auburn game this is one of the most interesting. Both teams are pretty good. Ole Miss is much much much improved and they worry me greatly. I predict an Ole Miss win


(4) Florida (Conf: 0-0)
3:30pm et
Tennessee (Conf: 0-0)

A Florida win. The Vols can really suprise people at times but I think FLorida wins this one pretty easily.


(9) Alabama (Conf: 0-0)
12:30pm ET
Arkansas (Conf: 0-0)

THis should be a Bama win but is on my upset alert. Arkansas seems to have a ton of kinks it is working through in its early games while Alabama looks excellent

Louisiana Games


SE Louisiana
7:00pm ET
Louisiana Tech

Geaux Dawgs. Southeastern is one of these dangerous young teams but the Bulldawgs should handle them


Kent St.
7:00pm ET
LA Lafayette

ULL almost beat Illinois last week in a game that sort of went under the radar. ULL wins


LA Monroe
3:00pm ET
Tulane

This is one of the more intriguing games today. Tulane almost beat the hot Eastern Carolina team last week. I think Tulane is very for real this year. However ULM has showed some good stuff too. Though ULM could upset Tulane I think Tulane will win it

Other Games-

Troy
12:00pm
(13) Ohio St.

If I was Ohio State I would be very worried about this one. Troy is good. However Ohio State is looking for redemption this week. Ohio State wins


Wyoming (Conf: 0-1)
3:00pm
(14) BYU (Conf: 0-0)

Wyoming is often full of suprises but BYU wins it


Notre Dame
3:30pm
Michigan St.
ET

I expect high TV ratings for this game. The Notre Dame Team that beat Michigan last week was nothing like the Notre Dame Team that had its hands full with San Diego State the week before.

I am going out on a limb and saying Notre Dame wins


Miami (FL)
3:30pm
Texas A&M
ET

People at A@M are about in revolt mode already. I watched the Miami / Florida game and Miami has shown signs of improvement. Texas A@ M needdess to say is still smarting over losing to Arkansas State and the win over New Mexico State was nothing to write home about. This is a major game for both programs that wish to get back into the realm as one of the "it" programs. Also both schools need to start succeeding because of recruiting. In Florida the college landscape has changed and recruiting is much harder. Texas A and M is gettin pretty tired of watching schools like LSU and other recruiting some of Texas'e best players.

I think Miami wins it.


(20) Utah (Conf: 1-0)
4:00pm
Air Force (Conf: 1-0)
ET

This is my possible upset of the day. I think AirForce could pull it off against a very good Utah team but they have to play their best


18) Wake Forest (Conf: 0-0)
7:00pm
(24) Florida St. (Conf: 0-0)
ET

I have no clue on this one but Wake Forest is very good and Florida State has improved. SHould be a fun one

1 comment:

Clairvoyant said...

The utilization of Astrology, for example, is limited to only about a quarter of our readers. The same can be said about clairvoyants and mediums.