Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama Picks Biden- I am Glad FOr McCain

I just got back from Lafayette so this news broke while I was on the road.

I must say for McCain I am glad.

I like Biden. In fact I find Republicans like Biden because they think he is decent. If God Forbid Obama becomes President and something happens to him Biden is no idiot

That being said I think this works for McCain.

We now have a full D.C. ticket. I think this will be a mistake. Both McCain and Obama need a tad of diversity that being in my view a Governor on the ticket.

This is many ways a safe choice for Obama and I really don't see thishaving a big change on the electoral map that a Governor have.

I don't see millions of Americans waking up on Saturday and going WOW Senator Biden!!!! So now the ball is in McCains court as to his pick

With that I am going to bed. I am exhausted