Monday, July 28, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blog Update for July 28 2008

A note on the Louisiana Catholic "Daily" Update. My work schedule is different this week so we MIGHT not have another LOuisiana Catholic blog post till this Wednesday.I have to be in Shreveport this afternoon so I am rushing this one. I suspect most of my posting will be at night or wee morning hours . This is not too much different since I have a very odd sleeping schedule. Anyway if I missed anyone I will catch you on Wednesday.

Ville Platte Catholic Youth Group is taking music request. See Let me know!!!!!. As to their recent music and vids they have up since we last checked in with them on Friday see East to West!!!!! and This is The Air I Breathe

Unskilled Labor has news of interest to fishing fans in the Lafayette area. GO see Lafayette Kayak Fishing Club

Mom and Kids At Home have The best things in life are FREE!

From The Recamier has her latest daily update here at Daily Update: July 27, 2008. She also has a book review post I missed earlier. Go see A Cat Is Watching: A Look At The Way Cats See Us by

Baby Cate has The Long Ride Home

The Louisiana Brown Pelican Society( lay Louisiana Catholic organization) is back from vacation and has started posting his daily large number of links and posts.

I have still not taken Vox Feminae off the Louisiana Catholic links and into the general section. I have to do that next week. However she has a Nice update on the good work she is doing since she left the Diocese of Shreveport. See Ft. Worth Schola Gregoriana?

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks has Simple Woman's Daybook for July 28th, 2008. Shealso has the article I highlighted earlier last week (she has a nice pic though) on Governor Jindal. See Louisiana Governor's Spiritual Journey. Also see We're Having Twins!

Our Louisiana expat Priest in Texas Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has his daily meditation here at Feast of Saint Samson (28 July 2008) which starts it in a amusing fashion today

Fianlly go see ou Loiuisiana Expat Priest in New Jersey Da Mihi Animas . He has Our Lady of Zapopan: The Pilgrim Image of Jalisco , and HISTORIA DE UN LETRERO (The Story of a Sign) . He also notes Rebel With a Cause: Bobby Jindal's Spiritual Journey . He has a pro-life post here at 40 Days for Life . A vid here at Rich Mullins: Sometimes by Step . Also see Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood and World Youth Day in Madrid: Seeking to Recover Christian Identity

No comments: